Complaint procedure

If you have questions or complaints, please contact us by email at
or via the contact form on our site, describing the problem and with your invoice number.

We will come back to you as soon as possible,most of the times within 48h.

Have a great day,

The Polabora Team

When dealing with a extrajudicial settlement of a dispute the consumer ombudsman of the FOD Economie is competent to receive all requests concerning the extrajudicial settlement of the disputes. They will handle the complaint/dispute or forward it to a more qualified entity.
You can can contact the Consumer Mediation Service at this link:

When there is a dispute which is transboundary, you can contact the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union (link: